Library2Go Passwords Have Changed
- If you have used your library card to order or renew books online with the Sage Catalog anytime this year, test the new password that you assigned yourself. If you can successfully log in to your library account you are ready to log in to Library2Go.
- If you have not logged into your library account this year, a temporary password was assigned to your account. That password will either be the last four digits of your phone number or your last name. Please test both temporary passwords. The successful one will then prompt you to create a new, permanent password for your library account. As soon as you create your new permanent password you are ready to log in to Library2Go.
If you are unsuccessful in your attempts to log in to your library account through the Sage Catalog use the Forgot Your Password link. You will then be sent an email to reset your password. After you have followed the directions in the email, and successfully logged into your library account, you are ready to log in to Library2Go.
If you do not receive a password reset email, or still have problems logging in, please contact your local library for assistance.
Library2Go is a downloadable audiobook, video, and ebook service provided by Libraries of Eastern Oregon (LEO) Listens, and the Oregon Digital Library Consortium. Several public libraries cooperated to create LEO Listens, sharing costs and pooling resources, in order to better serve their patrons and participate in the Oregon Digital Library Consortium.
You will need a library card in good standing at one the libraries listed to the right for access to Library2Go.
- For more information about how to use Library2Go, what software & hardware is needed, and what portable audio players are supported see the Help/FAQ page at Library2Go.
- For technical assistance when using Library2Go email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to include your library card number and the information listed on the Contact Support page at Library2Go.
- Questions about your library card should be directed to your local library.
- You will need a library card in good standing at one the LEO Listens libraries to have access to Library2Go.
- When logging in at Library2Go choose LEO Listens as your library.
- If you get an error message when logging in to Library2Go contact your local library.
2-18-11 Error messages have changed. This section will be updated when more information is known.
Contact your local library for assistance in updating your library card, paying fines, resetting a forgotten PIN number, or any other problems with your library card.
- You can check out six items at a time.
- You can choose the length of checkout for items at Library2Go. Audiobooks check out for 7 or 14 days, videos for 3, 7, or 14 days, and ebooks check out for 7, 14, or 21 days. The downloaded files expire and are unplayable/unreadable after that time.
- A title can be checked out again if there are no holds on the title.
- You will be notified by email when a copy is returned and you have two days to log in and check it out.
- Your check outs and holds at Library2Go do not count toward the items you check out at your local library.
LEO Listens libraries are:
- Baker County Library
2400 Resort Street
Baker City, OR 97814
- Harney County Library
80 West "D"
Burns, OR 97720
- Hermiston Public Library
235 E Gladys Avenue
Hermiston, OR 97838
- La Grande Public Library
2006 4th Street
La Grande, OR 97850
- Lake County Library District
2513 Center Street
Lakeview, OR 97630
- Milton-Freewater Public Library
8 SW 8th Avenue
Milton-Freewater, OR 97862
- Oregon Trail Library District
200 South Main Street
Boardman, OR 97818
- Pendleton Public Library
502 SW Dorion Avenue
Pendleton, OR 97801